Monday, December 10, 2007

Just a few days after my last post, we received a letter in the mail regarding our TIN. All I had to do was call the IRS and we had it over the phone. So, God didn't make us wait after all! He continues to amaze us in our walk through this.

I can't even describe how I felt when I hit the 'send' button today to tell our loved ones about Rhyan's Hope. I felt like everything that we had been through was somehow all worth it. God gave purpose to our devastation. I have to admit that I was putting stress on myself about it all, especially with our unveiling in the middle of Thanksgiving and Christmas. I keep listening for His still small voice to tell me that He's in control. That the good to come from Rhyan's Hope will be beyond my imagination. And I hear Him ever time I listen.

In the middle of writing this, I got our first online donation from my sister-in-law, Brittney. Shortly after, I got our second donation from a friend of someone in my email address. I cried. I really just sat here and cried. It was just the encouragment that I needed. He uses you all to speak to me of His love. If you are reading this right now, please know that I am just so unbelievably grateful for you!!


Labels: , , , , , ,