Monday, November 05, 2007

I met Andrea over the phone last week and just knew that God was in the middle of our conversation. I never felt so close to someone I’d never met before! I guess we have a lot in common. Andrea is Jillian’s mommy. Jillian is the 12 month old little princess we are going to fight for. I know this is going to work, I have no doubts. I am realizing, however, that it will take constant prayer and a great deal of patience.

Matt and I tried to incorporate online last week and were feeling that we should talk to a professional. After that became difficult, we have now decided to go it on our own and let God show us the way. We are going to do that tonight, so I can’t wait to let you know how things went! We also started the website and it’s turning out more amazing than I had envisioned.

I’ll keep you informed on how things are progressing. From what I understand, it will take 4 to 6 weeks to incorporate. That will give us time to complete the website and prepare our invitation letter to invite all of our loved ones to join us on this journey. And what a priceless journey it will be.

Labels: