Monday, June 25, 2007

This morning started out less challenging, but Rhyan lost her drive to improve as the day wore on. We started her out at Program 3, Level 0 and by the end of the day, she had only increased to Program 3, Level 4. That is where we ended last night.

I am grateful that she mainly seems content and happy without the ability to understand what is being said. She seems happier to go into the child watch at the gym and is content to watch television without understanding what the characters are saying. But it is so frustrating to me as her mommy that she doesn't hear my voice. She responded last night at the same level and for whatever reason, didn't respond tonight. I want my sweet, funny, silly girl back.

I'm keeping the goal in sight. I realize that the end result will make this all worth it. But I just really miss my baby.

Labels: ,