Friday, July 25, 2008

I smile and laugh, “Why me?”
I cry, “Lord, look at her!”
I whisper in her tiny ear
“You’re going to change this world.”

One moment with a doctor
Our lives forever changed
I fell to the ground and hit my knees
Lord, take away this pain.

I cry out, “God, why me?”
I weep, “Lord, look at her.”
I want her to hear my voice.
I want her to change the world.

I heard Him say, “Child, stop.
I need you to be still
I need for you to trust Me now.
To know that it’s My will.

He cried, “Because I love you.”
He whispered, “I love her.
I want her to hear My voice
I want her to change My world.

I don’t want your ears
I don’t want your sight
I don’t want your limbs
I won’t take your life.

He cried, “Because I love you.”
He whispered, “I love her.
She listens for My voice now.
She’s going to change My world.

Child, watch her change My world.

Labels: